Ortega® Tex Mex Succotash
Sweet corn and tender baby lima beans combine to make this a vegetable side dish packed with fun and flavor.
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Onion chopped
- 1 can Ortega® Fire Roasted Mild Diced Green Chiles
- 3 Garlic cloves chopped
- 4 Bacon slices cooked and crumbled
- 4 cup Frozen corn thawed
- 10 oz Frozen baby lima beans thawed
- 1 cup Tomatoes diced
- 1 tsp Hot pepper sauce
- 1 tsp Member’s Mark™ Chili Powder
- Heat oil in large skillet, add onion and cook until tender.
- Add chiles and garlic; cook for one minute.
- Add bacon, corn, lima beans, tomatoes, red pepper sauce and chili powder.
- Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper.