Ortega® Taco Pie
This Ortega® Taco Pie brings a twist to your typical taco night! It's easy and delicious- everything you want with a weekday dinner.
- 1 package Ready-made pie crust
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 Medium onion chopped
- 1/2 can Black olives sliced
- 8 oz Tomato sauce
- 1 packet Ortega® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 8 oz Ortega® Thick & Chunky Medium Salsa
- 1 1/5 cup Shredded cheese
- Fry ground beef with onions.
- In mixing bowl combine all ingredients.
- Put shell in a 9″ pie plate. Fill with ingredients.
- Place other pie shell on top. Poke top shell with a fork.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until crust is brown.
- Cool for about 15 minutes to set. You can serve it with sour cream, tomatoes, lettuce, refried beans, and Spanish rice.