Mexican Street Corn Salsa
This versatile salsa is the perfect topping for tacos, burritos, fajitas...or is delicious served with simple tortilla chips! Member's Mark™ Mexican Street Corn Seasoning features a smooth and spicy taste with a hint of cilantro and lime. You'll also love this seasoning on chicken, steak, veggies, and of course - corn!
- 15 oz can Black beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 oz can Pinto or garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Corn, frozen or canned
- 1/2 cup Tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup Orange bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup Red bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup Yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup Red onion, diced
- 1 Jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 3-4 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1-2 tbsp Member's Mark™ Mexican Street Corn Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine beans, corn, tomato, bell peppers, onion, and jalapeño. Stir well.
- Drizzle the olive oil and lime juice over the mixture and stir to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle 1-2 tbsp Member's Mark™ Mexican Street Corn Seasoning over the mixture and stir again. Add in the chopped cilantro and give the mixture a final stir.
- Refrigerate dip for 2-4 hours or overnight to let flavors mingle. Stir well before serving, adding an additional tablespoon of oil if necessary.