Mexican Street Corn Chicken Tacos
These tacos have everything you love in a taco - marinated chicken, homemade street corn, cotija cheese, and mexican crema. Member's Mark™ Mexican Street Corn Seasoning blend is the secret to the delicious flavors here! Add on more of your favorite toppings and make Taco Tuesday any night of the week!
- 2 lbs Chicken breasts tenderloins or thight
- 1/2 cup Canola oil
- 3 tbsp Fresh lime juice About 3 limes
- 3 tsp Member's Mark™ Mexican Street Corn Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 cups Cooked corn
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 2 Green onions
- 1/2 cup Jalapeno chopped
- 2 tsp Member's Mark™ Mexican Street Corn Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Fresh cilantro
- 6 Ortega™ Flour Tortillas or corn
- 2 Avocados sliced
- Fresh cilantro
- Cotija cheese crumbled
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 3 tbsp Ortega™ Taco Sauce or more depending on preference
- In a bowl, stir together oil, lime juice, Mexican street corn seasoning, salt, and pepper. Pierce chicken breasts with a fork. Place in a large Ziploc bag.
- Pour marinade over chicken. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes. 4 - 5 hours is ideal.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Brush grill with oil to prevent sticking. Place chicken on the grill. Cook for approximately 5 - 6 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of chicken. The internal temperature of the chicken should reach 165 degrees. Cut into pieces.
- Cook corn and place corn kernels in a bowl.
- Stir in mayonnaise, lime juice, cilantro, jalapeno, green onions, and mexican street corn seasoning.
- If using corn tortillas, heat a small amount of oil in a skillet. Place corn tortillas one-by-one in a skillet and soften in the oil for a few seconds. Remove and let drain on a paper-towel-lined plate.
- Top with chicken, street corn, fresh avocado slices, and sprinkle with cotija cheese and cilantro.