Air Fryer Maple Garlic Brussels Sprouts
A quick and healthy side dish that pairs with almost any meal sounds too good to be true...but we promise you these Air Fryer Maple Garlic Brussel Sprouts are the real thing! Just 3 ingredients (and an air fryer) makes this nutritious staple a must-have in your recipe rotation. If an air fryer isn't an option for you, you can also roast them for 35-40 minutes on 400 degrees.
- Air fryer
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts
- 2 tbsp Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Tone's® Maple Garlic Seasoning
- Preheat air fryer to 370 degrees.
- Cut the Brussels sprouts in half and trim the ends. Be sure to remove any outer brown leaves. Place Brussels sprouts in a colander and rinse. Drain the water and pat dry.
- In a large bowl, add the Brussels sprouts and olive oil. Stir to combine. Add the Tone’s®Maple Garlic Seasoning, and mix to coat. Pour the Brussels sprouts into the air fryer basket, and cook for 6minutes. Toss, then cook for another 6minutes. Place on a platter and serve.