Air Fryer Maple Garlic Brussels Sprouts
Whether you're a fan of brussels sprouts or not, our Air Fryer Maple Garlic Brussels Sprouts will leave you wanting seconds! This take on brussels sprouts gives the veggies a delicious sweet and garlicky flavor.
- Air fryer
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts
- 2 tbsp Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Tone's® Maple Garlic Seasoning
- Preheat air fryer to 370 degrees.
- Cut the Brussels sprouts in half and trim the ends. Be sure to remove any outer brown leaves. Place Brussels sprouts in a colander and rinse. Drain the water and pat dry.
- In a large bowl, add the Brussels sprouts and olive oil. Stir to combine. Add the Tone’s®Maple Garlic Seasoning, and mix to coat. Pour the Brussels sprouts into the air fryer basket, and cook for 6minutes. Toss, then cook for another 6minutes. Place on a platter and serve.