Cheesy Crab Rangoon Dip
What's the best part about crab rangoon? The filling, of course! Now you can indulge in as much of the wonderfully addictive filling as you want with this Cheesy Crab Rangoon Dip. (Warning - you might not want to bring this to a party because you'll want to eat it all by yourself!)
- 8 oz Philadelphia® Original Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Hellman’s® Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Daisy® Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp ReaLemon® 100% Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Lea & Perrins® Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup Member’s Mark™ Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 6-8 oz Chicken of the Sea® Lump Crab Meat, drained
- 1 cup Member’s Mark™ Shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 tbsp Member’s Mark™ Chives
- 1/4 tsp Weber® Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, Weber® Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning, and Worcestershire sauce with a hand mixer on medium speed until fluffy.
- Stir in remaining dip ingredients reserving 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese and 1 tbsp Member’s Mark™ Chives for topping. Spread in a small baking dish or pie plate.
- Top with remaining cheese. Bake 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Garnish with remaining chives and crushed wonton strips, if desired.