Healthy Sheet Pan Tilapia and Vegetables
If you're looking for a meal that's quick, simple, delicious, healthy, and meat-free, you have come to the right place! Healthy Sheet Pan Tilapia and Vegetables checks all the boxes, and as an added bonus, it's delicious!
- 4 (6 oz) Member’s Mark™ Tilapia Fillets
- 1 tsp Member’s Mark™ Minced Garlic
- 3 tbsp Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp ReaLemon® 100% Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Weber® Citrus Herb Seasoning
- Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 Large zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup Baby carrots, cut in halves
- 2 cups Broccoli florets, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 lb Asparagus, ends removed
- Cooked rice for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small pan, heat olive oil over medium-low heat. Add Member’s Mark™ Minced Garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add lemon juice, Weber® Citrus Herb seasoning, and Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt, and Ground Black Pepper, to taste.
- Arrange fish and vegetables in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Evenly pour garlic spice mixture over the fish and vegetables.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until fish is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Serve with rice.