Weber® Hot Honey Mandarin Margarita
This Weber® Hot Honey Mandarin Margarita is the perfect mix of sweet and spicy! Weber® Hot Honey Seasoning, made with smokey Paprika, spicy chile, sweet brown sugar, and honey powder, brings a unique flavor to a delicious margarita!
- Cocktail Shaker
For the rim
- 1 tbsp Weber® Hot Honey Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Member's Mark™ Sea Salt
- 1 Lime
For the margarita
- 1 Orange
- 1 Lime
- 2 oz Member's Mark™ Tequila Reposado
- 0.5 oz Orange juice
- 1 tbsp Member's Mark™ Pure Clover Honey melted
- 1 oz Fresh lime juice
- ⅛ tsp Weber® Hot Honey Seasoning
- In a shallow dish, combine 1 tbsp Weber® Hot Honey Seasoning and 1 tbsp Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt. Slice 1 lime into quarters and set aside.
- Thinly slice 1 orange and 1 lime for garnish. Set aside.
- Take each glass and rub a quartered lime around the top. Dip the glass into the salt mixture to cover the rim. Fill each glass almost to the top with ice.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Add the tequila, orange juice, melted honey, fresh lime juice, and 1/8 tsp of Weber® Hot Honey Seasoning to the shaker. Shake vigorously until well blended. Pour the margarita into the glasses and garnish with orange and lime slices.