Dash™ Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Peppers
Stuffed peppers are a seriously underrated dinner option. This version uses a blend of chicken, cheese, salsa, Spanish rice, sour cream, and Dash™ Seasoning to make an instant family favorite...in under 30 minutes!
- 4 Red, yellow, or orange bell peppers medium to large
- Member's Mark™ Olive Oil Spray
- 2 cups Spanish rice cooked
- 2 tbsp Dash™ Original Seasoning
- 2 cups Member's Mark™ Fancy Shredded Mexican Style 4 Cheese Blend
- 2 cups Cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup Chunky medium salsa
- ½ cup Daisy® Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash the peppers, then lightly spray a 9” x13” baking dish with Member’s Mark™ Olive Oil Spray. Cut the tops off the peppers and then cut them in half. Remove the seeds and membranes. Place the peppers cut side up in the baking dish.
- In a large bowl, add the rice, Dash™ Original Seasoning, cheese, chicken, salsa, and sour cream. Stir together, and spoon the mixture evenly into each pepper half. Bake for 20-25minutes, until the cheese is melted.