Italian Herb & Cheese Breadsticks
Everyone likes an appetizer that meets these requirements:1. Easy2. Quick3. Delicious4. Looks way more difficult than it isGood news - these Italian Herb & Cheese Breadsticks check all of those boxes! They're perfect for a holiday appetizer...or maybe just a day when you're sitting around and need a good carby/cheesy snack.
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Classic Pizza Crust
- 1 tbsp Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Member’sMark™ Italian Herb Seasoning Grinder, to taste
- 1/4 cup Shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450degrees. Spray PAM® Nonstick Cooking Spray on a baking sheet. Take the pizza dough and spread out evenly on the baking sheet. Brush olive oil evenly over the dough.
- Generously add Member’s Mark™ Italian Herb Seasoning Grinder across the dough, then sprinkle with the parmesan cheese. Next, add more Member’s Mark™ Italian Herb Seasoning Grinder on top of the cheese.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, then remove from the oven. Transfer the dough to a cutting board and cut into your favorite shapes. Dip in marinara sauce for a great snack!