Pumpkin Pie Margaritas
When you can't decide if you want dessert or an after dinner drink, this Pumpkin Pie Margarita hits the spot! Trust us when we say that it's exactly like pumpkin pie in a glass. Try serving it on Thanksgiving, or just any day that you're in the fall spirit!
For the Pumpkin Simple Syrup
- 1 cup Light brown sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp Member’s Mark™ Organic Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Tone’s® Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Tone’s® Ground Ginger
- 1/8 tsp Tone’s® Ground Cloves
- 1 (15 oz) can Pure pumpkin
- (This will make more puree than is needed for one cocktail)
For the Spiced Rim
- 2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt
- 2 tsp Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ Seasoning
For the Margarita
- 2 oz Tequila
- 1 oz Cointreau
- 1/2 oz Fresh lime juice
- 2 oz Pumpkin simple syrup (see ingredients below)
- 2-6 Spice Islands® Saigon Cinnamon Sticks
- In a sauce pan, combine brown sugar, water, and spices for the simple syrup. Bring to a simmer and cook over medium low stirring until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and cool completely.
- Whisk in canned pumpkin once syrup is cooled, and chill or set aside until ready to use.
- For the rim mixture, combine Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt and Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ on a small plate. Wet the rim of the margarita glass with a lime wedge and dip in the salt mixture.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice combine: tequila, Cointreau, lime juice, and 2 oz pumpkin simple syrup puree. Shake until well chilled.
- Fill glass with ice, Strain into glass and garnish with cinnamon stick.