Classic Pecan Pie
Ditch all of your other pecan pie recipes - this is the only one you need! The holidays simply aren't complete without a Classic Pecan Pie, and this recipe just can't be beat. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream for a delicious dessert!
- 1 Non-baked deep dish pie crust
- Non-stick baking spray
- 1 cup Karo™ Corn Syrup
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Butter, melted
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups Pecans, whole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray pie baking pan with non-stick baking spray. Place non-baked deep dish pie crust in a deep pie baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl, add Karo™ Corn Syrup, eggs, sugar, melted butter, and pure vanilla extract and stir gently until combined.
- Stir whole pecans into the wet mixture and pour entire contents into non-baked deep dish pie crust.
- Place the pie on the center rack of the oven and bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until the center reaches 200 degrees.
- Allow pie to cool for at least 2 hours before serving.