Tone's® Ground Beef Tacos
Taco Tuesday? More like #TacoEveryday. Everyone loves tacos, and this classic and tasty recipe is perfect for any day of the week. Tone's® Taco Seasoning adds just the right amount of Mexican flavor - but feel free to jazz them up even more with toppings such as: pico de gallo, hot sauce, diced green onions, avocados, jalapeños, pickled radishes, extra sharp cheddar cheese, and avocado crema!
For the Taco Meat
- 1/2 Medium white onion, diced
- 1 lb Lean ground beef
- 8 oz. Tomato sauce
- 3 tbsp Tone's® Taco Seasoning
- Taco shells, crunchy or soft
- Lettuce, shredded
- Shredded Mexican cheese
- Large roma tomato, diced
- Sour cream
- Combine the onion and ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat and cook until ground beef is no longer pink. Drain any excess fat and return skillet to stove top.
- Add in the tomato sauce and Tone's® Taco Seasoning, and stir over medium-low heat. Let the mixture simmer until the sauce is thickened, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Divide the meat evenly among the taco shells and top with your favorite toppings.