Weber® Flavor Bomb Cream Cheese Jalapeño Burgers
There's nothing much better than a burger...unless it's stuffed with jalapeño cream cheese! These Weber® Flavor Bomb Cream Cheese Jalapeño Burgers will make you never want to go back to a regular burger - they are THAT good!
- 1 cup Jalapeño pepper, chopped
- 8 oz Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 2 tbsp Weber® Flavor Bomb Burger Seasoning
- 4 Sara Lee® Hamburger Buns
- Burger toppings of your choice
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat. In a small bowl, stir together jalapeños and cream cheese.
- In a medium bowl, add the ground beef and Weber® Flavor Bomb Burger Seasoning and mix well.
- Divide seasoned ground beef into 8 portions and pat out each one to 1⁄4 inch thickness. Spoon some of the cream cheese mixture onto the center of 4 patties. Top with the remaining patties and press the edges together to seal.
- Grill for about 10 minutes per side, or until well done, taking care not to press down on the burgers as they cook, since this will make the cheese ooze out.
- Remove the burgers from grill. Lightly toast the buns on the grill for 1-2 minutes, and then assemble your burgers as desired.