Tone’s® Garlic Pepper Steak Burritos
If you haven't tried Tone's® Garlic Pepper Seasoning yet, you are missing out! When you add it to classic steak burrito ingredients, you get out-of-this-world flavor that's better than anything you could get in a restaurant!
- 1 Chipotle pepper
- 1 tsp Adobo sauce
- 1 tbsp Tone's® Garlic Pepper Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Member’s Mark™ 100% Pure Olive Oil
- 2 Sirloin steaks
Cilantro Lime Rice
- 2-3 cups Cooked rice of your choice
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh lime juice
- 2-4 Burrito size tortillas
- 3/4 cup Pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salsa, guacamole, lettuce, black beans, sour cream, as desired
- In a small mixing bowl or glass measuring cup, combine the chipotle pepper, adobo sauce, Tone's® Garlic Pepper Seasoning, and Member’s Mark™ 100% Pure Olive Oil. Whisk to combine (add in more olive oil if you think this amount in not enough to cover your steak). Place the steaks in a large gallon size plastic zip top bag and pour the marinade over the steak. Close the bag shut and massage the marinade all over the steak. Place the steaks in the fridge for 30 minutes or overnight.
- While the steaks marinate, cook the rice according to package directions. When the rice is done cooking, toss in the chopped cilantro and lime juice. Set aside and keep warm.
- Heat grill to about 400 degrees. Remove the steak from the bag and grill meat about 4-5minutes per side (if your steaks are thick this may take longer), basting with any remaining marinade in the bag. Remove from grill, cover with aluminum foil, and let rest for 5 minutes. Chop meat into 1⁄2-inch square pieces.
- Place one tortilla at a time in the microwave for 30 seconds. Working quickly, layer the pepper jacker cheese, hot rice, warm steak, cheddar cheese, and any add-ins you like towards one end of the tortilla. Fold the sides of the line of ingredients and tightly roll up the tortilla.