Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Glazed Wings
Does the thought of standing outside in the cold and grilling wings sound terrible? These Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Glazed Wings are the solution to your pregame problems! Simply toss the ingredients in the slow cooker (probably in the morning so they'll be ready for game time), and they'll be ready in 6-8 hours!
- 3 lbs Member’s Mark™ Chicken Wings
- Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 1 cup Member’s Mark™ Clover Honey
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman® Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Tone’s® Ground Ginger
- 2 tbsp Member’s Mark™ Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp Clabber Girl® Corn Starch
- 1/4-1/2 cup Water
- Sprinkle chicken with Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper and place them in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, Member’s Mark™ Minced Garlic, Tone’s® Ground Ginger, and vegetable oil. Pour over the chicken wings.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Since the slow cooker adds moisture, this may thin the sauce. Pour sauce into a saucepan when the wings are done and bring to a boil. Add in the Clabber Girl® Corn Starch and continue to cook until it thickens up. Pour the sauce back into the slow cooker and toss the wings to coat.