Tone’s® Garlic Pepper Beef Burgundy
Beef Burgundy sounds fancy (after all, it is also known as Beef Bourguignon) but trust us, its name just sounds sophisticated! This is basically a beef stew made with sirloin steak, carrots, mushrooms, and a medley of aromatic seasonings. Then it's all topped on egg noodles for a complete meal! Bon appétit!
- 4 tsp Tone’s® Garlic Pepper Seasoning
- 3 tbsp Gold Medal® All Purpose Flour
- 2 lbs Beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tbsp Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Member’s Mark™ Thyme Leaves
- 1 cup Swanson® Beef Broth
- 1/2 cup Member’s Mark™ Cabernet Sauvignon red wine
- 2 cups Baby carrots, chunked
- 2 cups Mushrooms, halved
- 1 Medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- Mix 3 teaspoons of the Tone’s® Garlic Pepper Seasoning and flour in a large resealable plastic bag. Add beef; toss to coat.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Add beef in batches, cooking until lightly brown on all sides. Add remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil, as needed.
- Stir in remaining 1 teaspoon of Tone’s® Garlic Pepper Seasoning, Member’s Mark™ Thyme Leaves, beef broth, red wine, carrots, mushrooms, and onion. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cover to simmer for 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles or rice, if desired.