The holiday season calls for a no-fuss, no-stress dessert recipe that’s sure to become an instant classic. Enter SNICKERS™ Shakers No-Bake Cheesecake! This recipe uses a pre-made graham cracker crust (or you can make your own), as well as a creamy, dreamy filling made with SNICKERS™ Shakers Seasoning Blend!
If you aren’t familiar with SNICKERS™ Shakers Seasoning Blend, it’s the first official product to perfectly capture the luscious chocolate, caramel, and peanut flavor profile of the beloved classic SNICKERS® bar. SNICKERS™ Shakers Seasoning Blend features everything you crave (and love) about the mouth-watering taste of a SNICKERS® bar. The seasoning blend can be sprinkled on foods and drinks, including ice cream, cookies, milkshakes, cookies, yogurt (and of course cheesecake!) to enhance the flavor profile.
This cheesecake recipe features SNICKERS™ Shakers Seasoning Blend in the cheesecake as well as in the whipped cream topping…plus there’s crumbled SNICKERS® bars on top! Besides the amazing cocoa, peanut, and caramel flavor of SNICKERS®, this recipe will become one of your holiday favorites due to its simple preparation. It only takes about 15 minutes to make, and then you just pop it in the fridge – no baking required.
Here’s a few tips to keep in mind before you start making your cheesecake:
- Be sure to allow at least 8 hours of refrigeration time – we recommend overnight for the best results! You’ll definitely want to factor this into your holiday cooking plans.
- It tastes best to use full-fat cream cheese and heavy whipping cream (we know, it’d be easy to cut calories, but these ingredients will make the cheesecake taste its absolute best)!
- You don’t have to add the chopped SNICKERS® baron top – it just makes a great presentation (and adds a bit of extra crunch)!
- If you are interested in making your own graham cracker crust, here is a great recipe
SNICKERS™ Shakers No-Bake Cheesecake
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup SNICKERS™ Shakers Seasoning Blend
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 1 6 oz Pre-made graham cracker crust
For the Garnish
- 1/2 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp Powdered sugar
- 1-2 tbsp SNICKERS™ Shakers Seasoning Blend
- 2 SNICKERS® bars, chopped OR 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Chocolate and caramel syrup, as desired
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add in vanilla extract, granulated sugar, and 1/4 cup SNICKERS™ Shakers Seasoning Blend. Beat until combined.
- In a separate bowl, beat 1 cup of the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. This will take several minutes.
- Add the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and gently mix together.
- Spread the mixture into the pie crust and smooth the top. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. The cheesecake can be made up to 2-3 days in advance and kept in the fridge until ready.
- When ready to serve, beat ½ cup heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, and 1-2 tbsp SNICKERS™ Shakers Seasoning Blend until stiff peaks form. Pipe or spread onto cheesecake. Garnish with chopped SNICKERS® bars (or chopped peanuts) and a drizzle of chocolate and caramel syrups.