Cranberry Orange Relish
You're probably thinking cranberry relish is strictly a Thanksgiving side, but that's not the case! This Cranberry Orange Relish hits the spot for your holiday festivities...or just any time you get that cranberry craving!
- 12 oz Fresh Cranberries, rinsed
- 1 Spice Islands® Saigon Cinnamon Stick
- 1/2 tsp Tone’s® Ground Ginger
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 piece Orange peel
- 1/2 cup Orange juice
- Pinch Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt
- Combine sugar, orange juice and water in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir to dissolve sugar.
- Add cranberries, Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt, Spice Islands® Saigon Cinnamon Sticks, Tone’s® Ground Ginger and orange peel. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Continue cooking for about 10 minutes, or until the cranberries have burst.
- Take off heat, remove cinnamon stick. Serve when cooled or place in a container and put in the refrigerator. Can store for 3 days.