Weber® Roasted Garlic & Herb Corn Bread
Corn bread is the perfect side dish for almost every fall meal. This version uses Weber® Roasted Garlic & Herb to add some dimension and a robust, savory flavor.
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Weber® Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Clabber Girl® Baking Soda
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 cup Cornmeal
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare an 8 or 9-inch baking pan with baking spray.
- In a bowl, mix the butter, eggs, and buttermilk.
- In a larger bowl, mix the sugar, Weber® Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning, Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt, baking soda, flour, and corn meal.
- Add the buttermilk mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until combined. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.