Spaghetti Squash with Tomato, Spinach & Goat Cheese
This Spaghetti Squash with Tomato, Spinach, and Goat Cheese is a light, flavorful, and healthy dinner. Green Giant® Veggie Spirals® are a great pasta alternative! They cook quickly, then tossed with sautéed tomatoes, spinach, and goat cheese for a creamy and delicious dish.
- 1 Package Green Giant® Veggie Spirals® Spaghetti Squash
- 2 tbsp Member's Mark™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 small Onion chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic chopped
- 1 large Tomato chopped
- 3 cups Baby Spinach
- 1/4 cup Crumbled goat cheese
- Cook Green Giant® Veggie Spirals® Spaghetti Squash according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in medium nonstick skillet and cook onion 4 minutes or until tender. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add tomato and cook 4 minutes. Add spinach and cook 1 minute or until wilted.
- Stir in Spaghetti Squash and cook 1 minute. Top with Goat Cheese.