Weber® Gourmet Burger Sloppy Joes
Everyone's favorite messy sandwich just got an upgrade! This recipe uses Weber® Gourmet Burger Seasoning - an expert blend of garlic, onion, and pepper to add an extra shot of flavor.
- 1 tsp Member’s Mark™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 8 oz Member’s Mark™ Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Weber® Gourmet Burger Seasoning
- 1 tsp Prepared mustard
- Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 4 Hamburger buns
- Sliced pickles, optional
- Shredded cheese, optional
- In a medium bowl, combine tomato sauce, ketchup, mustard, Weber® Gourmet Burger Seasoning, and Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper. Mix together and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and mince two cloves of garlic and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes. Add ground beef and cook on medium to high heat.
- After the meat has cooked through, drain the grease and return to heat. Add sauce mixture over meat and simmer and stir for a few minutes.
- Add sloppy joe meat mixture to hamburger buns and top with your favorite toppings and serve.