Twix® Slice and Bake Cookies
The holiday season is all about baking, but with so many things going on, you might not have the time to make cookies from scratch. Enter Twix® Slice and Bake Cookies! They're so easy, and a touch of Twix® Shakers and a light glaze makes them extra special - no stand mixer required!
For the cookies:
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Sugar Cookie Dough
- Member’s Mark™ Powdered Sugar, as needed
- 1 tbsp Land O’Lakes® Butter, melted
- Twix® Shakers Seasoning Blend, as desired
For the icing:
- 1 cup Member’s Mark™ Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp Milk
- Preheat oven to 325° degrees. Take thePillsbury™ Sugar Cookie Dough and place on a clean surface. Lightly dust a rolling pin with Member’s Mark™ Powdered Sugar to prevent sticking. Roll the dough into a 9” x 7” rectangle.Brush the dough with Land O’Lakes® melted butter, then generously sprinkle with the Twix® seasoning.
- Roll the dough into a log and place on a cookie sheet. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour, or until ready to use.
- To make the icing, place Member’s Mark™ Powdered Sugar, vanilla, and milk in a small bowl. Whisk together and set aside.
- Remove the cookie dough from the refrigerator and cut into ½-inch slices. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Drizzle the cookies with the icing, and serve warm.