Weber® Smoky Truffle Risotto
Risotto always seems like something you'd only eat at a restaurant, but once you try this recipe, you'll be on team homemade! This risotto features portobello mushrooms, plus some added flavor courtesy of Weber® Smoky Truffle Seasoning. You can even add chicken or shrimp if you'd prefer!
- 2 tbsp Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Portobello mushrooms, fresh, sliced
- 1 cup Asparagus, fresh or frozen diced
- 1 cup Risotto, uncooked
- 1/2 cup Onions, diced
- 2 cups Member’s Mark™ Organic Chicken Broth
- 2 tsp Weber® Smoky Truffle Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Member’s Mark™ Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Land O'Lakes® Butter (optional)
- In a medium skillet, add the 1 tbsp olive oil, mushrooms and asparagus. Cook on medium high heat, stirring, for 2-3 minutes. Cover and turn off the heat.
- In a large pot, add 1 tbsp olive oil, risotto and onion. Stir together on medium high heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Add chicken broth and Weber® Smoky Truffle Seasoning. Stir and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce the heat to low and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add the mushroom and asparagus mixture to the cooked risotto and mix together. Add the parmesan cheese and stir together until melted.
- Add Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt and Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper to taste. Top with shredded parmesan and serve.