Mini Cucumbers with Smoked Salmon Bites
Create a holiday brunch to wow your guests with Member’s Mark™ Grinders – available in Black Peppercorn, Himalayan Pink Salt, and Mediterranean Sea Salt.
- 3 Mini cucumbers, sliced into 36 pieces
- 3/4 cup Cream cheese (full-fat)
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 Lemon, zested
- 1 tbsp Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 tbsp Fresh minced dill
- 5 oz Cold smoked salmon
- 36 Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Member's Mark™ Himalayan Pink Salt Grinder or Sea Salt Grinder, as desired
- Member's Mark™ Black Peppercorn Grinder, as desired
- Lay the cucumber slices out on a serving tray. Set aside.
- Add the cream cheese, yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, and dill to a medium-sized bowl. Using an electric mixer, whip the ingredients together. Transfer the cream cheese to a piping bag fitted with a star attachment, or use a small resealable plastic bag and cut off the tip. Pipe the cream cheese on top of each cucumber slice.
- Place a small piece of smoked salmon and 2 tomato halves on top of the cream cheese. Garnish with Member's Mark™ Himalayan Pink Salt Grinder or Sea Salt Grinder and Member's Mark™ Black Peppercorn Grinder, as desired.