Boozy Arnold Palmer
What's better than an iced tea and lemonade on a hot day? Try this boozy version! The classic iced tea and lemonade combo (aka the Arnold Palmer) is transformed into a boozy cocktail perfect for backyard BBQs. Freezing the drink components into ice cubes before blending is an easy way to keep the flavors concentrated.
- Ice Cube Trays
- 8 Twinings of London® Black Tea Bags
- 5 tbsp Sugar
- 3 1/2 cups Simply® Lemonade
- 1 cup Smirnoff® Vodka
- Lemon Wheels for garnish
- Bring 3 1/2 cups water to a boil. Remove from heat and add tea bags and sugar. Let steep 4 minutes. Discard tea bags and let cool slightly (you should have about 3 1/2 cups tea).
- In a serving pitcher, add the tea, lemonade, and vodka. Stir until blended.
- Fill a tall glass with ice, pour mixture over ice, and garnish with a lemon wheel. Enjoy!