Mangonadas are one of the best fruity, nonalcoholic drinks you’ll sip on this spring and summer! They’re sweet, spicy, tart and salty, with a rim dusted in Ortega Taco Seasoning.
- 8 cups Fresh mango About 5 mangoes
- 1/3 cup Granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Lime Juice
- 3/4 cup Cold water
- 2 cups Ice
- 1 cup chamoy
- 1 packet Ortega Taco Seasoning Mix
- Place half of the prepared mango into a blender.
- Add the sugar, lime juice and cold water to the blender, and blend on medium-high speed until pureed.
- Blend in ice, adding ¼ cup at a time, until mango mixture reaches the desired consistency.
- To serve, pour or scoop about ½ cup of mango mixture into a glass. Add about ¼ cup reserved mango to each glass, followed by 2 tablespoons chamoy and a generous sprinkle of Ortega Taco Seasoning Mix.
- Repeat with the remaining mango mixture, mango pieces, chamoy and a final sprinkling of seasoning on top or around the rim.