Crisco® Pistachio and White Chocolate Cookies
These Crisco® Pistachio and White Chocolate Cookies make for the perfect snack or dessert! With a glass of milk on the side, you can't go wrong with these delicious treats.
- 1 1/4 cup Brown sugar firmly packed
- 3/4 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 Large egg
- 2 tsp Spice Islands® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 3/4 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Member's Mark™ Salt
- 3/4 tsp Clabber Girl® Baking Soda
- 1 cup Roasted and salted pistachios chopped
- 1 cup White chocolate baking chips
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat brown sugar and shortening in large bowl with mixer on high speed 5 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla until blended.
- Stir flour, salt and baking soda in medium bowl until blended. Gradually add to shortening mixture, beating on medium speed just until blended. Mix in pistachios and baking chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 3 inches apart onto baking sheets.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes. Remove cookies to wire rack to cool completely.