Mexican Street Corn Totchos
Make your own tasty version of Mexican Street Corn in your home with Green Giant® Veggie Tots® Corn! This comfort food made with Green Giant sweet corn will impress your guests at your next BBQ or Cinco de Mayo party.
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- 2 Cloves of garlic crushed
- 1 package Green Giant® Veggie Tots® Corn OR Green Giant® Veggie Tots® Cauliflower cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup Green Giant® Steam Crisp Mexicorn drained
- 3/4 cup Monterey jack cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Cojita cheese grated
- 1 cup Lettuce shredded
- 1/2 cup Red onion chopped
- Fresh cilantro chopped, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine mayonnaise, lime juice and garlic, set aside.
- Arrange cooked Green Giant® Veggie Tots® Corn or Cauliflower on baking sheet. Sprinkle with corn and cheeses. Bake 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with lettuce and onion and drizzle with mayonnaise mixture; sprinkle with cilantro.