Mexican Street Corn Dip
Our favorite hot corn dip that is creamy, delicious and easy for entertaining. This Mexican Street Corn Dip Recipe has the spicy flavors of Mexican Street Corn in a tasty dip you can share.
- 8 oz Cream cheese softened
- 1 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Queso fresco crumbled
- 1/3 cup Cojita cheese grated
- 1 can Green Giant® Steam Crisp Mexicorn drained
- 3 Green onions chopped (optional)
- 2 tbsp Fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 1 tbsp Member's Mark™ Mexican Street Corn Seasoning or to taste
- 1 package Green Giant® Veggie Tots® Corn cooked according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine all ingredients except Veggie Tots. Turn into a shallow 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until hot and bubbling. Garnish with additional chopped cilantro and green onion if desired.
- Serve with Green Giant® Veggie Tots® Corn or chips for dipping.