Air Fryer Maple Garlic Pork Roast
This Air Fryer Maple Garlic Pork Roast makes for an easy and delicious dinner! Tone's® Maple Garlic seasoning compliments the pork roast by adding a sweet, garlicky flavor to the protein.
- Air fryer
- 1 Pork roast 2-5 lbs
- 1 tbsp Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Tone's® Maple Garlic Seasoning
- Preheat an air fryer to 360 degrees for 5minutes.
- Add olive oil to the pork and rub on both sides. Then rub Tone’s® Maple Garlic Seasoning on each side of the pork.
- Place the pork in the air fryer and cook for 45 minutes. After the roast has cooked, let it rest on a cutting board for 5 minutes. Slice the pork, place on a platter, and serve!