Weber® Hot Honey Prosciutto & Brie Sandwiches
Do you have a craving for the ultimate sandwich? You know the kind we're talking about - the sandwich that is so good because it has that special ingredient that makes it better than all the other sandwiches? Well these Hot Honey Prosciutto Sandwiches will meet your requirements. The secret ingredient (Weber® Hot Honey Seasoning) is balanced with sweet pear slices, creamy brie cheese, and salty prosciutto...making this the ULTIMATE sandwich!
- 4 Member's Mark™ Ciabatta Rolls
- ¼ cup Melted butter
- 8 tsp Weber® Hot Honey Seasoning Divided
- 2-3 Pears
- 8 oz Prosciutto
- 8 oz Brie
- 4 small handfuls Arugula and spinach mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice each ciabatta roll in half. Place each roll on a cookie sheet, and brush each side of the bread with melted butter. Sprinkle each roll with 1 tsp Weber® Hot Honey Seasoning. Bake for 7 minutes.