Cajun Chicken Pizza
Looking for a quick, weeknight dinner for the family? Try making this delicious cajun chicken pizza! Use a pre-made pizza crust and rotisserie chicken and Tone's® Cajun Seasoning for a spicy twist everyone will love.
- 1 (8 oz) can Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp Tone's® Cajun Seasoning
- 1 (12 in) Pizza crust pre-baked
- 1 1/2 cup Cooked chicken Diced or shredded
- 1/4 cup Chopped onion
- 1/3 cup Chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Combine tomato sauce and Cajun seasoning.
- Spread on pizza crust.
- Top with chicken, onions and green pepper.
- Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake at 425°F for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.