Weber® Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
No need to head to a restaurant for some great wings. These Weber® Honey Garlic Chicken Wings will satisfy that craving with no problem! With a sweet mouthwatering glaze, this simple recipe is great for game day or any day.
- 1 lb Member's Mark™ Ready To Cook Chicken Wings
- 2 Tbsp + 1/2 tsp Weber® Honey Garlic Seasoning
- 1/3 cup Butter, melted
- 1 tsp Member’s Mark™ Organic Ground Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper
- 1/3 cup Member’s Mark™ Canola Oil
- 4 Fresh green onions
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place a cooling rack on a large baking sheet; spray with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add the canola oil, 2 Tbsp of Weber® Honey Garlic seasoning, salt and pepper; mix together.
- Add the chicken wings to the bowl; toss until well coated.
- Place drumettes on rack and bake for 30-40 minutes or until internal temperature reaches a minimum 165F.
- In a SEPARATE large bowl, combine melted butter, ½ tsp Weber® Honey Garlic Seasoning and Member’s Mark™ Organic Ground Ginger; mix together.
- Remove wings from oven and place in the bowl with mixture while hot; toss until well coated.
- Serve with rice and or vegetable.