Weber® Smoky Truffle Spinach Ravioli
Sometimes the most simple meals make the best ones. This Weber® Smoky Truffle Spinach Ravioli uses refrigerated ravioli along with tomatoes, fresh spinach, a special cheese blend, and Weber® Smoky Truffle Seasoning to transform an ordinary dish into something extraordinary!
- 19 oz Member's Mark™ Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli
- 1 tbsp Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Sunset® Grape Tomatoes
- 2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Granulated Garlic
- 3/4 cup Land O'Lakes® Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup BelGioioso® All Natural Shaved Salad Blend
- 1/2 cup Alpenhaus® Gruyere Cheese, shaved
- 1 tsp Weber® Smoky Truffle Seasoning
- Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 4 cups Raw spinach
- Member’s Mark™ Shredded Parmesan, as desired
- Prepare ravioli according to package, drain, and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a deep skillet over medium-low heat. Add cherry tomatoes. Let simmer 3 minutes. Use a potato smasher to just lightly mash them.
- Add Member’s Mark™ Granulated Garlic and let sauté 30 seconds.
- Pour in butter, both cheeses, Weber® Smoky Truffle Seasoning, and Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper. Let simmer 3 minutes.
- Mix in the spinach and let wilt, should only take about 30 seconds.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and pour in the ravioli. Top with a little bit more fresh parmesan and Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper. Serve immediately.