Cheeseburger Bake with Veggie Fries
Burger night will never be the same when you combine your family's favorite toppings in for an easy cheeseburger bake.
- 1 1/4 lbs Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Chopped dill pickle or dill pickle relish
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Cheddar cheese divided
- 1 cup Chopped tomato
- 1 package Green Giant® Veggie Fries® Your choice of flavor
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Arrange Green Giant® Veggie Fries® on parchment lined baking sheet. Bake 18 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef in a large heatproof skillet and drain. Stir in ketchup, pickle, and mustard and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in 1 cup cheese and tomato.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Evenly arrange Veggie Fries over mixture.
- Reduce oven to 425°F. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish, if desired, with pickles, lettuce and tomato.