This recipe is a fresh spin on your classic quiche! The flavors of sausage, peppers, feta cheese, and Tone's® Mediterranean Herb seasoning come together for a savory dish the whole family will enjoy!
- Slow cooker
- 8 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 2 cup Fresh spinach Chopped
- 1 ½ cup Crumbled feta cheese More for garnish
- ½ cup Roasted bell peppers and/or sun-dried tomatoes Chopped
- ¼ cup Fresh basil leaves Chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic Finely chopped
- 2 tsp Tone's® Mediterranean Herb Seasoning
- 1 package Fully cooked sausage crumbles
- Spray 4- to 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In slow cooker, beat eggs, milk and Bisquick mix with whisk until well mixed. Add spinach, 1 1/2 cups feta cheese, the bell peppers, basil, garlic and sausage; stir well.
- Cover; cook on High heat setting 3 to 4 hours or on Low heat setting 5 to 6 hours. Quiche is done when center is set and edges are deep golden brown.
- Cut into pieces to serve. Garnish each serving with a sprinkle of feta cheese.