Chesapeake Bay Crab Cake Burger
Even if you're not located anywhere close to the sea, crab cakes are a summertime staple. Want to make them even MORE summery? Try serving it in burger form! These Chesapeake Bay Crab Cake Burgers are perfect after a day of fun in the sun.
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Pimientos Patted dry and finely chopped
- 10-12 Premium® Unsalted Tops Saltine Crackers Crumbled
- 2 tsp Member's Mark™ Parsley Flakes
- 1 lb TransOcean® Crab Classic Imitation Crab
- 1/4 cup Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 4 Sara Lee® Hamburger Buns
- 4 slices Tomato thick cut
- Kraft® Tarter Sauce
- In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, mayonnaise, pimiento, 1/3 of the crumbledcrackers, Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt, Tone’s Chesapeake Bay Seasoning, andMember’s Mark™ Parsley Flakes. Mix well.
- Gently fold in the imitation crab. The mixture will be wet.
- Using your hands, gently shape the mixture into 4 patties, being careful not to pressthem too compactly. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour, up to 4 hours.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add vegetable oil and heat until hot.
- Add the crab cakes to the skillet. Gently coat the top of the crab cakes with theremaining crumbled crackers.
- Cook for 3 to 5 minutes until golden brown per side, gently turning the crab cakes oncewith a thin metal spatula. Transfer to a plate.
- Place a crab cake on each bun and top with a tomato slice. Serve with tartar sauce onthe side.