Gourmet Burger with Olive Tapenade and Feta Cheese
Burgers are great, but sometimes they can use a little something extra! Olive tapenade, feta cheese, and Weber® Gourmet Burger Seasoning take this classic meal up a notch.
- 1-1/2 lb Ground beef
- 1 tbsp Weber® Gourmet Burger Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Olive Tapenade
- 1/4 cup Crumbled feta cheese
- 4 Hamburger buns
- Gently shape into 5-inch burgers. Season burgers on both sides with Weber® Gourmet Burger Seasoning.
- Grill over Direct Medium heat (350° to 450°F) with the lid closed as much as possible, until the internal temperature reaches 160°F for medium, 12 to 15 minutes, turning once.
- Serve on hamburger buns, topping each with 1 tablespoon olive tapenade and 1 tablespoon feta cheese.