Lite Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Capture the essence of fall with this wonderful dessert combo. Lite Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes are a little bit cupcake, a little bit cheesecake, and a little bit pumpkin pie!
- 18 Paper baking cups (2 1/2-inch)
- 18 Gingersnap cookies
- 12 oz Reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Argo® Corn Starch
- 1 tsp Spice Islands® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup Karo® Lite Syrup OR Light Corn Syrup
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line 18 muffin cups with paper baking cups. Place 1 gingersnap in each.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, Argo® Corn Starch, and Spice Islands® Pumpkin Pie Spice with an electric mixer. Add eggs and mix well. Add pumpkin and Karo® Lite Syrup; beat 1 minute.
- Pour filling into liners, dividing evenly. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until just set. Chill for 1 hour. Garnish as desired.