Weber® Hot Honey Chicken Wings
It's not game time without wings, and these Weber® Hot Honey Chicken Wings are a winning addition to your menu. Weber® Hot Honey Seasoning is a combo of sweet and heat that can't be beat. (We couldn't resist throwing a rhyme in there.) The wings are grilled (the best way to eat them, of course) and then topped with a honey butter glaze. We call that a touchdown.
For the Wings
- 2 lbs Member's Mark™ Whole Chicken Wings
- 1/4 cup Weber® Hot Honey Seasoning
For the Honey Butter Glaze
- 1/2 cup Member's Mark™ Bee Proud Honey
- 8 oz Butter, melted
- 2 tsp Weber® Hot Honey Seasoning
- Place chicken wings in a large bowl. Coat wings with ¼ cup Weber® Hot Honey Seasoning. Refrigerate for 30 minutes prior to grilling. Do not cover with plastic wrap.
- Stir together honey, melted butter, and 2 tablespoons Weber® Hot Honey Seasoning; set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Place large grill pan on cooking grates.
- Coat grill pan with grilling spray to prevent sticking. Add chicken; grill over direct medium heat (350° to 450°F) for 5 minutes.
- Turn chicken and drizzle each piece with small amount of honey butter glaze. Repeat process every 3 to 5 minutes for 15 minutes or until wings are cooked through. Shake additional Weber® Hot Honey Seasoning for even more flavor!