Roasted Garlic Corn Bread
Corn bread makes a great side for chilis, soups, (or pretty much any meal). Take it up a notch by adding Weber® Roasted Garlic and Herb Seasoning!
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Weber® Roasted Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1 cup Corn meal
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare an 8 or 9 inch baking pan with baking spray.
- In a bowl mix the butter, eggs, and buttermilk.
- In a larger bowl mix the sugar, Weber® Roasted Garlic Seasoning, Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt, baking soda, flour, and corn meal.
- Add the buttermilk mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.