Weber® Garlic Asiago Whiskey Flank Steak
Hot off the grill - this Weber® Garlic Asiago Whiskey Flank Steak is simply scrumptious! The marinade makes this recipe extra special. Try it with different cuts of meat or even on vegetables!
- 3 tsp Weber® Roasted Garlic Asiago Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Ground mustard
- 1/4 cup Wesson® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup Jack Daniel’s® Whiskey
- 2 tbsp Land O Lakes® Butter, melted
- 2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper
- 1-1/2 lb Flank steak, ½” thick
- In a large zip top bag, mix Weber® Roasted Garlic Asiago Seasoning, ground mustard, vegetable oil, whiskey, butter, Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt, and Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper. Set aside.
- Score flank steak 1/8-inch deep in a diamond pattern.
- Combine steak and marinade in a resealable bag, massage, and refrigerate for 4-8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high. Place the steak on the grill and pour the excess marinade over the steak. Grill on direct medium-high heat for 5 minutes per side. Let the meat rest for 5 minutes and slice into strips against the grain.