Weber® Garlic Jalapeño Steak Kabobs with Tone’s® Cajun Grilled Pineapple
Kabobs are a summer staple, but these Garlic Jalapeño Steak Kabobs with Cajun Grilled Pineapple are anything but ordinary! You are going to love the combo of heat and sweet – keep this recipe in your rotation and try it with chicken next time!
For the Marinade
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Member’s Mark™ 100% Pure Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 3 tbsp Weber® Garlic Jalapeño Seasoning
For the Kabobs
- 1-1/2 lbs Sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 Red onion, cut into 1-inch cubes with about 3 or 4 onion layers each
- 2 Green bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 12 Whole mushrooms
- 12 Grape tomatoes
For the Tone's® Cajun Grilled Pineapple
- 1 medium Fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and sliced to your liking
- 1/4 cup Butter, melted
- 1 tsp Tone’s® Cajun Seasoning
For the Kabobs
- Heat grill to medium heat. Combine all marinade ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Cube sirloin steak and place in gallon size zip lock container bag. Pour marinade inside the zip lock bag, seal, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Wash and cut red onion and green bell peppers and set aside until ready to assemble kabobs.
- To assemble kabobs, thread alternating meat and vegetables on skewer.
- Place assembled kabobs on grill for about 10 minutes, flipping every 2 to 3 minutes until vegetables are tender. Remove from grill and serve.
For the Tone's® Cajun Grilled Pineapples
- Slice pineapple crosswise in 3/4-inch slices (about 5 to 7 slices).
- Place single layer in a shallow baking pan.
- Pour melted butter over pineapple; sprinkle evenly with Tone’s® Cajun Seasoning.(Additional seasoning may be used for a hotter flavor, if desired).
- Broil or grill pineapple slices until tender, about 5 to 6 minutes, turning once.
- Serve warm.