Weber® Smoky Truffle Mac and Cheese
You just can't go wrong with mac and cheese. While you may be fine with sticking to the boxed kind, we think it's time to step up your game! This Weber® Smoky Truffle Mac and Cheese is a little fancier and a whole lot tastier than your usual!
- 12 oz Member’s Mark™ Elbow Macaroni
- 6 oz Cabot® Seriously Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 4 oz Member’s Mark™ Smoked Gouda Cheese
- 4 oz Gruyere cheese
- 1/4 cup Milk or cream
- 2 tsp Daisy® Sour Cream
- 2 tsp Land O Lakes® Butter, chopped
- 2 oz Philadelphia® Original Cream Cheese, cubed
- 2 tsp Weber® Smoky Truffle Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Member’s Mark™ Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Dry mustard
- Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Cook the elbow noodles according to the package.
- Drain the noodles. Return to the same pot and turn heat to medium-low.
- Immediately stir in the cheddar, gouda, and gruyere cheeses, milk or cream, sour cream, butter, cream cheese, Weber® Smoky Truffle Seasoning, Member’s Mark™ Minced Garlic, ground mustard, Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt and Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper to taste.
- Mix together and continue stirring until completely melted. Serve hot and enjoy.