Wild Rice Pilaf
Have you ever created a delicious main course but struggled to come up with something to serve along with it? Wild Rice Pilaf is pretty much the perfect side dish because it goes with EVERYTHING! It’s easy, healthy, and a great accompaniment for beef, chicken, pork…or even on its own!
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 cups Member's Mark™ Organic Chicken Broth
- 6 oz Packaged long-grain and wild rice mix
- 1/2 cup Onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp Dash™ Original Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 cup Red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup Celery, chopped
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan. Add Member's Mark™ Organic Chicken Broth and bring to a boil. Add rice (reserve seasoning packet from mix for another use) and remaining ingredients.Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 25 to 30 minutes or until rice is tender and all of broth is absorbed.