Weber® Cowboy Bone-In Ribeye with Weber Cheddar Bacon Burger Baked Potato
Steak and potatoes – it doesn’t get much more classic than this! Weber® Cowboy Seasoning and Weber® Cheddar Bacon Burger Seasoning add a unique flavor that make this recipe stand out from the crowd.
For the Ribeye
- 1 Large Cowboy bone-in ribeye
- 2 tbsp Weber® Cowboy Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Members Mark™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
For the Cheddar Bacon Burger Baked Potatoes
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 1 tbsp Weber® Cheddar Bacon Burger Seasoning
- 4 tsp Member’s Mark™ Chives
- 4 Medium russet potatoes
- 1/2 stick Butter
- 2 tsp Members' Mark™ Sea Salt
- 4 tsp Member's Mark™ Ground Black Pepper
- Aluminum foil for wrapping
For the Ribeye
- Preheat grill to 500 degrees.
- On one side of the ribeye drizzle olive oil and sprinkle Weber® Cowboy Seasoning. Flip the steak over and repeat; set to the side.
- Place on the grill on direct heat for 2 minutes; flip for 2 more minutes.
- Move to indirect heat for 5-10 minutes; depending on how well done you want your steak.
- Remove and serve.
For The Cheddar Bacon Burger Baked Potato
- In a small mixing bowl, combine sour cream, Weber® Cheddar Bacon Burger Seasoning, and Member’s Mark™ Chives; mix and set aside or refrigerate.
- Wash the potatoes. Poke each of the potatoes with a fork a couple of times and place on a plate. Microwave for 3 minutes. Rub a bit of softened butter all over each potato.
- Sprinkle potatoes with Member’s Mark™ Sea Salt and Member’s Mark™ Ground Black Pepper. Wrap each potato in foil and put on the grill on indirect heat for 30 minutes. Remove from grill. Take out of foil and put on a plate. Cut each potato in half and spread on butter, salt, pepper, and a dollop of the sour cream mixture; serve.