Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ Biscuit Bites
Three ingredients are all you need to make these wonderful biscuit bites! Try them on Christmas morning...or any time you're looking for a special treat!
- 1 (20 oz) tube Canned biscuits, regular size
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 3/4 cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut each biscuit into fourths and place on prepared baking sheet; 1” apart.
- Bake 7 to 10 minutes or just until cooked through (the biscuit bites should still be pale in color).
- While biscuits are baking, melt butter in a small mixing bowl. In another small bowl, add Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ Seasoning.
- When biscuits are ready, remove them from the oven and cool to-touch. Leave the oven rack set to the middle position and turn oven temperature to broil.
- Dip each quarter biscuit in butter, then in the Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ Seasoning and return biscuit bites to baking sheet.
- Place biscuit bites under the broiler until seasoning has caramelized (approximately 1-2 minutes). The Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cinnadust™ Seasoning will burn quickly, so WATCH CLOSELY.
- Transfer biscuits to a cooling rack, cool 30 seconds then place biscuits on a serving plate. Serve immediately.