Weber® Honey Garlic Crockpot Meatballs
We don't think a recipe can get more fool-proof than this! These Weber® Honey Garlic Crockpot Meatballs take just minutes to make (the recipe uses pre-made frozen meatballs), and the crockpot will take care of the rest of the work. Serve them as an appetizer, or try with some rice and veggies for a delicious meal in a bowl!
- 1-1/2 cups Heinz® Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Kikkoman® Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Weber® Honey Garlic Seasoning
- 28 oz Member’s Mark™ Italian Style Frozen Meatballs, (approx. 52 meatballs)
- In a medium bowl, mix together Heinz® Tomato Ketchup, Kikkoman® Soy Sauce, and Weber® Honey Garlic Seasoning.
- Place frozen meatballs in a 3 to 4 quart crockpot and pour sauce over meatballs. Stir so all meatballs are coated evenly. Cook on LOW for 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Use as an appetizer or serve over rice for a meal!