Pumpkin Spice Donuts
If fall had a taste, it would be these delicious little donuts! This Pumpkin Spice Donut recipe is a must-have on your fall food rotation. They are baked (NOT fried), so you can feel good about eating these in the morning. They're almost like a pumpkin muffin...but the round donut shape makes them perfect for dunking in your PSL!
- 2 cups All purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 1 tbsp Member's Mark™ Pumpkin Pie Spice, plus additional 1/2 tsp for dusting
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2/3 cup Pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 3/4 cup Almond milk
- 1/4 cup Granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Buttery spread, melted
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease enough donut pans to make 12 donuts.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, Member's Mark™ Pumpkin Pie Spice, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine pumpkin puree, almond milk, white and brown sugars, melted buttery spread, and vanilla.
- Add wet to dry and gently mix until just combined. Be careful not to over-mix.
- Spoon or pipe batter into greased donut pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until donuts are golden brown and firm to the touch.
- While the donuts are baking, mix the powdered sugar and 1/2 tsp of Member's Mark™ Pumpkin Pie Spice in a small bow.
- Once the donuts are out of the oven, dust with the sugar/pumpkin spice mixture.